“Spring” is here and honestly, I am loving the rain ( we even got some snow) the cleaning and looking forward to the newness of flowers (and greenery) that will soon cover my lawn.
Although, this April is different because of the pandemic, it is the same in the sense of us always observing the blessings, plus being grateful and thankful for the blood of Jesus that covers us daily .
It is also a month of stanzas, lines and the poetically inclined.
This month wandasncredible is doing great things by….
- Continuing the reading of “Ferocious Warrior” by Cora Jakes Coleman and doing weekly reviews (postings will be on my Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIN pages starting in May )
- Reading and reviewing one additional book called “Olive Kitteridge” by Elizabeth Strout ( reviews will start in May as well)
- Continuing my special segment on the “Verse of the day” Ministry Podcast called ” Bible in a Year” where everyday we are assigned special scriptures that will help us read the bible by December 31st 2020.
- Continuing all postings on all major social media outlets for the wandasncredible brand
- Reaching out to others through email and postings to build a network of inner circle organic powerhouses that can do anything in life and business
- Continuing to work on designs and other projects…projected to be completed and to debut between 2020-2025
- Donating to an organization through the “Verse of the day” Ministry Podcast >>> April Charity
- Advertising my poetry books ” My Bible”, “Now” and “The Blue Book” everywhere possible while they are on sale so that people around the world can have a Wanda Jefferson book published by wandasncredible books.
Thank you all for supporting this page and all of its efforts for March. I am expecting miraculous things to happen for you all and for wandasncredible for April. When you click on on the links for this post and the linktree link, you are making this blessed entreprenuer/small business owner/poets dreams come true. With your continued help wandasncredible continues to grow and is able to help others through charity advocacy and spreading the word of people/organizations and many others services…here is our linktree link >>> linktr.ee/wandasncredible <<< All items are AFFORDABLE DURABLE UNIQUE NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES FINDS (AND ON A EASTER SALE) PLUS the link also has items you can get absolutely FREE!
…….LIKE ! SUBSCRIBE ! SHARE ! PARTICIPATE ! SPREAD THE WORD & DONATE ! WE NEED YOU ALL NOW MORE THAN EVER ! EVEN WITH THE PROGRAMS OUT THERE EVERYONE DOES NOT FIT THE MOLDS TO RECEIVE HELP INCLUDING US !
WE GOT THIS CREATION, I’m ‘Springin’ into the blessing in April…with prayer… poetry….giving….and a spirit of thanksgiving !!!…..& SO ARE YOU !!!
wandasncredible appreciates you !!! WE ARE PRAYING FOR ONE AND ALL PRAY FOR US TOO IN JESUS NAME !!! STAY HEALTHY ! SAFE ! AND ENCOURAGED ALWAYS !
Check out the “Verse of the day” Ministry Podcast (available on messy.fm, Itunes, Google, and Spotify ) so you can have a daily dose of Jesus plus join us for our brand new ” BIBLE IN A YEAR “ segment done everyday until the Bible is read completely. Also check out the “Wanda Jefferson” Podcast (available on messy.fm, Itunes, Google, and Spotify ). Supporters ! Listeners ! Interacters ! Likers ! Sharers ! Spreaders of the word ! Peeps ! Self Publishers ! Ketofornians ! …and all in between can enjoy all recorded episodes for the shows and news ones that are being aired daily. ( Check the front page for details) Also those who followed the “Publish your Book” weekly series ARE NOW PUBLISHED AUTHORS AND GETTING THERE BOOKS KNOWN so start your self publishing journey today, get some “Real Talk” episodes that are comical but current in the news (on a monthly schedule due to recent events in our world with a special Easter episode available )… as well as your “Keto Life” journey on for a whole year of healthy body fun ( on hiatus for now until we reach some sort of normalcy in our world).*all already recorded episodes are there and ready to explore including our past poetry reading last year so check them all out TODAY)
Special Shout out for National Pet Day being this month as well. I am still blessed to have my cat Ronnie that I love dearly in my life.
Reposting what I posted on Facebook: