June is here and Summer is upon us (in about 20 days to be factual). I got a feeling it’s going to be extra hot and super strange with Covid still going on.
Along with the challenges of the virus are the many protests happening around our nation because even during a pandemic racism doesn’t take a break. My love, heart, prayers, sympathies and condolences go out to every family who has lost a family member, friend, or loved one to racism or violence of any kind. Black Lives Matter and explaining these details to my children while we watched the horrors unfold in the videos that surfaced on social media definitely was not an easy task. The children and I are praying for one and all including ourselves…please pray for us also…as a Black family and complying with social distancing we are on double alert. #justiceforallblackliveslost
Hey June….Be good to us…we need this month to be better than the other 5 were.
( Father’s Day )
Happy Father’s Day to all Dads taking care of their children day in and day out. Blessings to all the Dads in Heaven, who paved the way for us all to be who we are today. And God bless all the Dads to be, don’t worry you will do just fine in Jesus name.
Happy Fathers day to my dad in Heaven…He is dearly and truly missed every single day. Now my son named after him is a new dad (Happy 1st Fathers day to my oldest son) and I hope and pray that he follows in the goodness of your footsteps as he does your looks ( and so does my granddaughter with me huh…I just noticed the comparison after posting the pics….WOW DO Y’ALL SEE THAT ??? )
( Men’s Health Awareness Month)
Men you are important and your health is also. Exercise, eating good whole foods, getting regular checkups and screenings plus spiritually staying connected to God… daily, will keep you well. My men readers, know that your health is a priority, your needed, and you being well is nothing to play with or put off….(Special Note: In speaking of Men’s health I think its important to note that this month is Alzheimer’s and Brain Awareness month as well. ) The children and I are praying for you no matter what …please keep us in your prayers in Jesus name as well.
(Black Music Month)
Happy Black Music Month….Truly and Dearly Black Music, past and present, has touched the very soul of our nation and world
This month wandasncredible is doing great things by….
- Reading and reviewing “Dreams from My Father” by President Barack Obama and doing weekly reviews (postings will be on my Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIN pages starting June 13th – June 30th ) Happy Father’s Day President Obama
- Reading and reviewing one additional book called “Pick 3” by Randi Zuckerberg ( reviews posting June 16th-June 30th ) —Happy Late Mother’s Day present Sister
- Continuing my special segment on the “Verse of the day” Ministry Podcast called ” Bible in a Year” where everyday we are assigned special scriptures that will help us read the bible by December 31st 2020 and expanding to other stations ( PodBean, Deezer, Spreaker, TuneIn, – if limited episodes are available change the host ) & also airing ” 10 Things We Should All Do For Father’s Day” on our Sister Podcast the Wanda Jefferson Podcast
- Continuing all postings on all major social media outlets for the wandasncredible brand
- Working on my home, yard, and supporting my oldest daughter doing her Summer semester for Penn State.
- Having fun with Ronald until he goes back to school in the fall and helping Shayla as she prepares to start her first year of college at Penn State in the Fall
- Preparing to restart college at Penn State in the Fall myself
- Honoring my dad in Heaven by leaning on the Lord and remembering him in the most positive places of my mind
- Reaching out to others through messaging, video, email, groups, subscriptions and postings to build a network of inner circle organic powerhouses that can do anything in life and business
- Continuing to work on designs and other projects…projected to be completed and to debut between 2020-2025
- Donating to an organization through the “Verse of the day” Ministry Podcast >>> wandasncredible.org will have the June charity
Thank you all for supporting this page and all of its efforts for May. I am expecting miraculous things to happen for you all and for wandasncredible for June. When you click on the links for this post and the linktree link, you are making this daughter whose dad is in Heaven and single moms dreams a reality. With your continued help wandasncredible continues to grow and is able to help others through charity advocacy and spreading the word of people/organizations and many others services…here is our linktree link >>> linktr.ee/wandasncredible <<< All items are AFFORDABLE DURABLE UNIQUE NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES FINDS (AND ON A FATHER’S DAY SALE) PLUS the link also has items you can get absolutely FREE!
…….LIKE ! SUBSCRIBE ! SHARE ! PARTICIPATE ! LISTEN ! REVIEWERS ! SPREAD THE WORD & DONATE ! WE NEED YOU ALL NOW MORE THAN EVER ! EVEN WITH THE PROGRAMS OUT THERE EVERYONE DOES NOT FIT THE MOLDS TO RECEIVE HELP INCLUDING US AND THE SAGA CONTINUES !
wandasncredible appreciates you !!! WE ARE PRAYING FOR ONE AND ALL PRAY FOR US TOO IN JESUS NAME !!! STAY HEALTHY ! SAFE ! AND ENCOURAGED ALWAYS !
P.S. Click on all highlighted items because they have details and information in every one of them.
Check out the “Verse of the day” Ministry Podcast (available on messy.fm, Itunes, Google, and Spotify ) so you can have a daily dose of Jesus plus join us for our brand new ” BIBLE IN A YEAR “ segment done everyday until the Bible is read completely. Also check out the “Wanda Jefferson” Podcast (available on messy.fm, Itunes, Google, and Spotify ). Supporters ! Listeners ! Interacters ! Likers ! Sharers ! Spreaders of the word ! Peeps ! Self Publishers ! Ketofornians ! …and all in between can enjoy all recorded episodes for the shows and news ones that are being aired daily. ( Check the messy.fm front page for details) Also those who followed the “Publish your Book” weekly series ARE NOW PUBLISHED AUTHORS AND GETTING THERE BOOKS KNOWN so start your self publishing journey today, get some “Real Talk” episodes that are comical but current in the news (on a monthly schedule due to recent events in our world with a special Father’s Day episode coming up June 19th )… as well as your “Keto Life” journey on for a whole year of healthy body fun ( suspended until August 1st 2020 ).*all already recorded episodes are there and ready to explore including our past poetry reading last year so check them all out TODAY)
Also the podcasts are now on many other different podcast outlets including iHeartradio Podchaser Stitcher Overcast and Podtail