1. Money cannot deliver you from oppression. Only the power of God brings complete and true delivery from the oppressor.
2. I have never heard that money told a lame man “Arise, take up thy bed and walk.”
3. Deflation and Inflation constantly fluctuate the value of money.
4. In times of war all the money invested to buy military artillery cannot ensure victory. Victory comes only from God. This is confirmed in Proverbs 21:31.
5. Money attracts many false friends.
6. Money cannot cast out demons.
7. The love of money breaks down society by first destroying the core of any civilization — members of the family unit. Proverbs 15:27 shows how the love of money brings only ruin to any home.
8. Simply having lots of cash on you makes you an automatic robbery target.
9. While the poor look on the rich and envy their extravagant lifestyles…
View original post 357 more words