From the of author of a dozen thrillers and entrepreneur Mark Dawson suggests:
- have at least one free book on offer;
- build a loyal following via interaction;
- have a well thought out and researched marketing plan before you begin to spend your budget.
From the Founder of the Alliance of Independent Writers, Orna Roberts suggests:
- develop your own email distribution list as one of your key pillars in your marketing plan,
- speed up your operation by using a database manager like Mail chimp and
- don’t start spending money on advertising until you have at least three books out there.
- So far, there have been two other Amazon Academy events on this side of the pond: one previously in Dublin and this one in London. And there will be one more in Newcastle coming soon! After that, Amazon will review feedback to see if they will do it again and…
View original post 6 more words