Family loses home in Bastrop apartment fire caused by cigarette — KXAN.com

BASTROP, Texas (KXAN) — Some residents of a Bastrop apartment complex are out of their home Wednesday. A fire ripped through a unit at the Walnut Ridge Apartments on Pecan Street, near the intersection of State Highway 95 and Chestnut Street. KXAN spoke with the man who lives there. He told us his wife fell asleep…

via Family loses home in Bastrop apartment fire caused by cigarette — KXAN.com

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s